Is your marriage on the cards? Does that make you fidget? Well… marriage being such an important decision of life is sure to run a few droplets of sweat and cause sleepless nights. But hey… this life changing step does not mean the end of all the fun! Yes, there is a lot more in marriage than just commitments and compulsions. With just a few sincere efforts, you can enjoy all the good times with your partner as marriage certainly brings positive changes, bliss and love along. Here are few helpful reminders that will make your embrace marriage heartily:
- What’s Better Than Being With Your Best Friend Always!
Your spouse is not only your lover, but a best friend as well. Strolling down the road of life together with your best friend will make the journey truly enjoyable. A strong and healthy relationship is what you will get by preparing for the life’s little hiccups as one and facing together the challenges triumphantly.
- Double Entertainment!
Right from planning holidays, going for adventurous trips, playing sports, learning languages, making improvements in the house, hosting parties to achieving life goals, all can be done in the most entertaining way with your permanent cuddle buddy.
- Just The Perfect Intimacy!
Marriage brings all a steady and satisfied sex life. A firm bond between the committed partners not only makes sex comfortable but exciting as well. The romance and intimacy will surely rev up all the experiences of your life together with your partner.
- It’s You Who Can Make It Or Break It!
Controlling the entire show is in your and your spouse’s hands. You can either make it monotonous and boring by cooking the same meals or watching the same daily soaps everyday or wild and spontaneous by doing some adventures and thrills.
As per many dating and marriage experts, marriage is not just that iron chain and heavy ball that translates to a prison sentence, but is the foundation of a healthy, funny and exciting life. So simply cut down all the inhibitions, make peace with your wandering thoughts and get ready to rock and rock with your partner for life!
A Glance At Some Traditions Followed In Catholic Wedding
Catholic Weddings have been much popularized in Hollywood movies and TV Dramas. Now, how many of us, especially the women, can claim to have remained unaffected when the beautiful bride in a lovely wedding gown walks down the aisle in these movies [...]
Idea Of Tiffany Blue As Wedding Theme
Using Tiffany Blue as a wedding theme symbolizes the sense of elegance, opulence and wealth at your special day. It is not necessary to use Tiffany Jewelry to apply the Tiffany Theme to your wedding. Sometimes, people cannot afford to buy the jewelry. You can simply apply tiffany along with pearl white color to give it a grace and a little bit of sparkle to make it an authentic Tiffany Wedding [...]
Seating Arrangements To Be Made At Wedding Ceremony
Organizing a wedding ceremony includes an important task which cannot be ignored i.e. arranging the seats for guest. Appropriate seats should be allocated including the families of both bride and groom as sometimes wrong allocation may result into complaints from the guests [...]
Superstitions That Brides Follow
The wedding day is a special day for the couple who is about to enter into a lifelong relationship with each other. Though it is an important day for both the partners, for the bride it is D-Day of her life. Although many people may take this as a sexist comment, it is just that girls are more sentimental about marriages as compared to guys [...]
Organizing a wedding ceremony includes an important task which cannot be ignored i.e. arranging the seats for guest. Appropriate seats should be allocated including the families of both bride and groom as sometimes wrong allocation may result into complaints from the guests. Following are the instructions that can be considered while making seating arrangement for the wedding:
- Before planning anything, one should have the list of the guests that are attending the wedding as without the list, it won’t be easy to allocate right number of seats to the guests.
- An ideal seating for the couple’s parents, typically seen at the traditional church weddings, comprises the groom’s parents being seated on the right side and bride’s parents being on the left side. The rest of the family is generally seated behind the seats allocated to the parents of the couple. The important task is to have a layout of the arrangement of the seats as this will make it easy to allot the seats wisely.
- The seating for the close relatives and friends should be in proximity to the seating of the bride and groom. It’s better to place a card with the name of the guest at each seat for ease.
- The seating of younger children should be arranged with their parents; the adolescents may either sit with their parents or at the separate chairs. If several children would be attending the ceremony, it is better to have children’s corner. The table can be placed somewhat separately from the seating of the parents but in the setting where parents can easily keep tabs on the kids.
- When arranging the seats, it should be kept in mind that old people should not be made sit near the speakers. The guests who have the mobility issues should be made sit near to the exit doors or the rest rooms.
Seating plans do play an important role not only at wedding ceremony but at every formal and informal occasion. Make the best arrangements with prioritizing the comfort of your guests. Last but not least, be always ready for the last minute change in the arrangements.
Fix Your Marriage by Just a Click
The heading “Fix Your Marriage by just a click” is a thumping statement on how internet has been able to penetrate into our lives and in molding the ways by which we make even the most crucial decisions. A decade ago, such a statement would have garnered no more than laughter bursts but today, this has real substance to it [...]
How To Be A Happy Couple
Well, if you think that there is a patent formula or a set of rules that can make you a “Happy Couple”, you may be oversimplifying things. Married life is not governed by rules and laws but by a mutual admiration of the relationship that the couple shares. The day you learn to value your relationship and your better half, you will make a Happy Couple; there are no additional efforts, counseling or training required; let me assure you [...]
Mistakes to Avoid While Planning a Wedding
Wedding day holds a very special place in one’s life; it ought to be just perfect. But for a reminder, here perfection requires extensive planning. You cannot just randomly select dates and location and presume everything to go the way you imagined. There are a number of aspects that need to be carefully planned before execution so that your special day truly remains special in every sense [...]
Selecting a Wedding Planner
As the cliché goes, you ought to be a professional to do something superlatively well. Wedding Planning is certainly not an exception to this. If you want your wedding ceremony to be just perfect right from decoration to catering stuff, it’s better to hire a professional Wedding Planner. Professional assistance will keep things very organized and under control all the time. Here are a few guidelines you must remember when selecting a Wedding Planner [...]
As the cliché goes, you ought to be a professional to do something superlatively well. Wedding Planning is certainly not an exception to this. If you want your wedding ceremony to be just perfect right from decoration to catering stuff, it’s better to hire a professional Wedding Planner. Professional assistance will keep things very organized and under control all the time. Here are a few guidelines you must remember when selecting a Wedding Planner.
First of all do your homework. Research in wedding magazines or online to find out the names of the leading Wedding Planners in your locality. Go through their websites and try to collect information about how they work with their clients.
Send your query and arrange for consultation session with at least three of the Wedding Planners that meet your status.
In the consultation session, a lot of things will get clear to your.
- If the planner is successful in figuring out your wedding vision and shows enthusiasm in your ideas, it’s a good sign.
- Do ask as to how the planner aims to lend a special touch to your wedding.
- Comfort level that you share with the planner in this brief session is very important. It gives an idea of the things to follow if select him/her. So due consideration to this aspect.
- It will be a very good idea to go through the Wedding Planner’s portfolio of past weddings. You will be able to make out how well he/she will be able to serve you.
- Will you be required to pay a flat fee, or a fraction of the total budget will be charged; this is an important question to ask.
- Other financial considerations are also very important. Confirm if the planner accepts commission from suppliers; if yes then, whether these commissions translate into discounts for you or not.
Finally when the proposal arrives, does it match the discussion and your expectations? If yes, then you are in safe hands.
By keeping the aforementioned guidelines in mind, you will be able make a smart decision while selecting a Wedding Planner. After all, you cannot compromise on perfection when it’s about one of the most special days in your life.
A parlor game at the wedding reception may sound childish to many people but it is a nice way to have fun along with friends and family. Also it would also help make the wedding eve more special and memorable for the bride and groom.
There are many entertaining yet simple games one can play at the wedding reception. In the following write up, there are a few suggestions for parlor games that can be enjoyed at the reception.
- The Blind Fold Game – This is a really popular game at wedding receptions and it can be really entertaining too. All the male guests present in the wedding party are lined up & the bride is blindfolded. Next the bride’s friends lead her to all the men in the party one by one, & she has to find out which one the groom is by touching. To make the game more fun, some clues could be given to her.
- ‘The Couple’ Game - All the couples present in the wedding party could be given different titles like ‘the cutest couple’, ‘the madly-in-love couple’ ‘the most handsome couple’, the ‘best dressed couple’, the ‘funniest couple’, etc. You just have to get creative and funny with the titles you come up with.
- The ‘First- Time’ Game – This game would specially be enjoyed by the newly-wed couple as this game would specially involve the bride and groom’s participation. It basically involves giving the guests a blank paper each & asking them to write down a question starting from ‘first-time’. For instance, first time the couple met, what did they think of each other? First date they had? First time they realized they were in love? First fight? and so on. The game could be made funnier with quirky & creative questions. It would also help the couple relive some of the best moments of their courtship period.
There are many other parlor games that one can easily enjoy at the wedding party & make the most of this joyous occasion.
Any Hindu marriage will be incomplete without a Wedding Mandap as most of the rituals are performed in the mandap itself. A beautiful mandap is the main attraction of a wedding where the groom and the bride take vows around the sacred fire to get bonded with each other for the lifetime. A beautifully decorated mandap will enhance the wedding celebrations and will make your wedding ceremony an unforgettable one.
Different Types of Decorations For Your Wedding Mandap:
While decorating the mandap you need to think of a theme as most of the wedding mandaps are theme based. Most of the decoration is either done with traditional colored red and golden draperies or either with beautiful flowers both fresh and artificial ones. The decorations done by the wedding planner are attractive and bright and are able to lure everyone’s mind who is present at the wedding. Apart from this the decorations can also be done through decorative artifacts. Some of the wedding mandaps are also decorated by peacock feathers as well as flowers.
Special Features Which Are In Demand While Decorating Wedding Mandap:
- Flowers like baby rose, orchid and lilies are in great demand while decorating wedding mandaps.
- Colors like mauve, peach, pink and sea greens are the prominent colors which are in great demand by those who are planning their wedding.
- Electrical garlands are replaced by lanterns and traditional candles.
- Netted silver drapes are immensely popular items for mandap decorations.
If your wedding date is decided and you are confused that which theme you want for decorating your mandap, then the above article will give you a basic idea while you are planning your wedding theme. Your main motive is to make your one time experience a lifetime one and can cherish your memories in the years to come.
Wedding is an important event in a person’s life. Although it is said to be in heaven, the task of making the wedding proceed smoothly falls on the shoulders of mortals. It may seem like a difficult and stressful task but a proper and methodical planning will ensure that the day goes on smoothly. The preparations should start early and do require a lot of foresight and planning.
- After the engagement, plan a suitable date for the wedding. Make sure that the wedding date gives you enough time to make suitable preparations and arrangements. Once the date has been set, inform your relatives and friends about the happy occasion so that they can take out the time from their schedules.
- Decide on the theme of the wedding. Grand event or simple and close knit? Themed or regular? Day or evening?
- Next, it would be wise to look around for suitable locations that go along with the theme of your wedding. The location should be large enough to seat the guests.
- Make sure that you decide on a proper wedding menu. Visit the caterer and sample the dishes so that you can make a proper decision.
- You can even hire a wedding planner who will guide and oversee the whole process so that you can focus on the finer details.
For the bride and the groom, the selection of the attire for all ceremonies must be planned ahead. This will give you time to alter or modify the garments if the need arises. Distribute the chores and tasks among friends and relatives so that you are not burdened and your energy isn’t drained off.
The main point is not to panic and stress. Remember that the day is about you and so you have to make sure that you feel calm. A well planned and systematic preparation will ensure that the wedding takes place smoothly without a glitch. After all, this is a day that you will cherish for the rest of your life.