You are gifted with killer looks and attractive personality. Bingo! But hey, is that enough to be a woman’s Mr. Right? It is obvious that women get attracted to handsome men very easily but are looks the only criterion to select a man for a life-time commitment? NO! There are other attributes that are equally and generally more important than looks, when a woman is seeking her Mr. Right for the purpose of marriage.
What Do Women Want From Men?
- A Sense Of Maturity: Any woman would prefer a man who is mature and sensible. After all, in the long run he will be the head of the family. He will run the family and take important decisions. He must be mature and sensible enough so that he can be relied upon.
- Understanding: Woman always like understanding men. A man who understands the needs and desires of the woman in his life will definitely be a promising husband.
- Respectful: A woman likes a man who can respect her. Men who judge women with their gender render a chauvinistic image and are a NO for contemporary women.
- Financially Independent & Stable: If she has to spend her life with him, he has to be financially independent & stable. It is not important to be stinking rich, but yes financial stability and independence facilitate a smooth livelihood.
- Honesty & Transparency: One thing a woman can never compromise with is, the loyalty of her husband. A man should be honest to his partner. He must also be transparent enough to share his problems and issues with her. A woman likes to be her husband’s friend. He must trust her and be 100% honest to her.
They say women are very difficult to understand. They also say that women can never be satisfied, but, if you love her unconditionally and remain by her side irrevocably, she will endure all the good and bad that you give her. She can be your friend if you want her to be. So, respect her, understand her and never be dishonest to her- you will automatically be her Mr. Right!
As the cliché goes, you ought to be a professional to do something superlatively well. Wedding Planning is certainly not an exception to this. If you want your wedding ceremony to be just perfect right from decoration to catering stuff, it’s better to hire a professional Wedding Planner. Professional assistance will keep things very organized and under control all the time. Here are a few guidelines you must remember when selecting a Wedding Planner.
First of all do your homework. Research in wedding magazines or online to find out the names of the leading Wedding Planners in your locality. Go through their websites and try to collect information about how they work with their clients.
Send your query and arrange for consultation session with at least three of the Wedding Planners that meet your status.
In the consultation session, a lot of things will get clear to your.
- If the planner is successful in figuring out your wedding vision and shows enthusiasm in your ideas, it’s a good sign.
- Do ask as to how the planner aims to lend a special touch to your wedding.
- Comfort level that you share with the planner in this brief session is very important. It gives an idea of the things to follow if select him/her. So due consideration to this aspect.
- It will be a very good idea to go through the Wedding Planner’s portfolio of past weddings. You will be able to make out how well he/she will be able to serve you.
- Will you be required to pay a flat fee, or a fraction of the total budget will be charged; this is an important question to ask.
- Other financial considerations are also very important. Confirm if the planner accepts commission from suppliers; if yes then, whether these commissions translate into discounts for you or not.
Finally when the proposal arrives, does it match the discussion and your expectations? If yes, then you are in safe hands.
By keeping the aforementioned guidelines in mind, you will be able make a smart decision while selecting a Wedding Planner. After all, you cannot compromise on perfection when it’s about one of the most special days in your life.
India possesses a rich cultural and traditional heritage. In keeping with this trend, weddings in India are an elaborate affair, filled with ritual and celebration that continue for several days. In India, it is considered that marriages are made in heaven, so on the day of the wedding, the intended couple wants to make this special day a remarkable lifetime affair. The current times has added an extra sheen to the occasion of wedding with more and more new generation couples wanting to avail the best wedding themes in their bid to make their wedding unusual and memorable event of their life. This has given rise to the concept of wedding packages of various kinds, which helps the potential couples in realizing their aim of having a dream wedding.
Wedding packages in India includes the following aspects-
- The wedding packages in India are devised to suit the budget and the requirements of the individuals. Moreover, certain wedding packages can be customized to accommodate the individual needs of the clients.
- The options under these packages are planned with personalized attention to every detail.
- The selection of the wedding venue and the reception area is a significant part of the wedding package. The exotic and innovative wedding packages offered today include diverse settings such as garden wedding, traditional wedding, sunset wedding, submarine wedding, waterfall wedding, seaside chapel wedding and so on. The wedding packages include the decoration of the ceremony and the reception site along with the flower decor.
- Wedding packages would be incomplete without the provision of selecting a sumptuous bridal dress, picking a suitable hairstyle and an exclusive beauty treatment.
- The other factors that are incorporated in the wedding packages are catering arrangements, deciding the menu and the arrangements of hot and cold beverages and so on.
- Last but not the least, transportation arrangements, photography and the cleaning services are also included in the packages.
Wedding packages help in hosting a hassle free wedding ceremony when conducted on large- scale with grand plans. This shows a reflection of western materialism that is slowly seeping into Indian rituals and traditions.