Planning a wedding, of any faith, is an elaborate task which requires a lot of planning & efforts. A Christian wedding also involves the same. There is detailed planning to be done in order to ensure that the event is successful.
Planning A Christian Wedding – What All It Involves
- One of the most important things to be done while planning a Christian wedding is to choose the Officiate for the wedding ceremony. If the bride or the groom is a regular church attendee, the Officiate chosen could be the pastor of the home church. The Officiate chosen should be one with whom both the bride & groom feel comfortable.
- It is also necessary to obtain a license before the wedding actually happens. Ensure that the registration is done & proof delivered to the church prior to the actual ceremony.
- Many times, the church recommends the couple-to-be-married to undergo counseling before the wedding. This may be a good idea, especially if the bride or groom has any doubts about the future.
- The decorations are a big part of any wedding ceremony. In case, the wedding ceremony is to be held in any church, it is to be ensured that the permission is taken from the concerned authorities (in advance) to put up the kind of decorations one has in mind.
- Wedding rehearsals are always a must in order to ensure that the final ceremony is solemnized without any hurdles. A wedding rehearsal is a good thing as then everybody will get a feel of what they are supposed to do & the chances of things going wrong are lessened to quite a degree.
- To ensure that there are no-minute-issues at the ceremony, one needs to ensure that gets acquainted with the rules & regulations prescribed at the venue. Many places strictly prohibit the serving of alcohol. Smoking is also disallowed at many locations. Such rules should be kept in mind while planning the Christian Wedding.
Keeping these points in mind will ensure that wedding ceremony goes off smoothly and the guests & family do not have to face any problems.