Marriage is a big event in every girl’s life. It is one occasion on which a bride-to-be is the only centre of attraction and people come to have a mere glimpse of her. So, it becomes quite important to look the best on the D-Day. You have chosen the guy, set up the wedding date, decided the dress, hairstyle, etc., but have you decided upon your make-up? It is requisite to look picture perfect while sauntering the aisle for saying I-do.
So, to look the best on the most special day of one’s life, a bride must follow the given make-up tips:
Wedding Make-Up Tips
Some Essential Remedies
- Having a glowing, fresh look on wedding day is what a bride looks out for. Just about 6 weeks before the wedding, start a skin as well as nail care plan. Hire a beautician and go for regular facials as well as manicures.
- Don’t go under sun & avoid sunburns & rashes. Peeling skin shouldn’t damage your wedding. Spray on tanned skin and keep washing skin at regular intervals.
- Not having a balanced diet at proper intervals affects your face as well as body. So, eat well and take frequent naps.
- For calming your nerves, burn some essential oils around.
- Have some Valerian tea before going off for sleep, if you have any problems in sleeping.
- Go for a trail of desired makeup artist 1-2 months before the wedding day.
- Tell your make-up artist about your allergies before they put up make up on you.
- Go for a make-up in sync with your dress as well as hairstyle.
What Else To Consider?
- Keep in mind the time of the ceremony, whether it is a day wedding or an evening wedding? Avoid dramatic look for morning wedding, preferably keep it light. Go for a dramatic look for an evening wedding.
- Brides-to-be having wedding in the spring/summer wedding should go for bright, pastel colors. In winter wedding, go for warm and deeper shades.
- For flash photography in wedding, apply foundation with yellow undertones.
- Translucent powder can give that perfect shine.
The above mentioned tips can surely work wonders for you and can give you the perfect look on your day. So, plan wisely and make sure that you spell magic on the guests.