With the advancement in technology, finding an ideal life partner is just few clicks away. Matrimonial sites have made it easier and convenient to find the desired life partner. They not only help you to browse through different profiles but also help you to connect with different people. Today, people consider online matrimonial sites as the perfect way to tie a knot with someone. Advantages of match-making through these sites are listed below:
- Online Matrimonial sites allow people to browse through thousands of profiles.
- Matrimonial sites provide the option of setting preferences like community and profession. These filters help them in finding their ideal match.
- Matrimonial sites are apt for those who are too busy with their professional life. They can logon anytime and go through different profiles. If they like any of them they can share a picture or message instantly.
- Matrimonial sites have no geographical boundaries. One can easily connect to profiles from all over the world.
- Matrimonial sites give the freedom to search and communicate with people of their choice.
- Parents no longer have to visit the priest or a marriage broker for match making. Matrimonial sites save time and money.
- Matrimonial sites are perfect for those who want to keep this matter confidential. They also offer to keep a private profile which is visible only to selected people.
- The profiles updated on the sites are very informative. One gets to know much about the matches which includes their qualities, background and interest.
- One can easily communicate with the match through online chat services. This helps one to know more about their match.
- All the profiles are safe and secure on these sites. There is a very less chance that one comes across a fake profile.
- Matrimonial sites have blogs that answer some important questions and provide counseling to the newly married couples.
Hindu Matrimonial Sites support all the communities of India which include Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Marathi, Assamese and Parsi. One has the freedom to choose freely amongst the different communities.
In this age, the match making process has gone through a drastic change. People find it convenient to find their suitable match online. It is time saving and well accepted in the society.
Marriage is the most significant lifetime experience of a person. Everyone wants to make their Wedding Ceremony memorable, pleasing, and spectacular. Making a wedding ceremony perfect is however a challenging as well as a daunting task. Catholic Wedding Ceremony is a religious affair which has certain strict rules and regulations that must be remembered while planning your perfect ceremony. Here are some general suggestions on how to plan a Catholic Wedding Ceremony.
- Start your wedding preparation by choosing a parish in which you wish to have your wedding. It is always better to book a date and the location of the ceremony with the right priest or church officiator as soon as possible.
- You have to make a decision regarding the form of the Wedding Ceremony. Catholic Church has two different rites of marriage, and that are celebration within the Catholic Mass or outside the Mass. The choice depends on whether you and your partner are baptized Catholics or not.
- Choose the appropriate Scripture Readings, Biblical Passages and Hymns that you want to recite during the ceremony. Many priests also allow some blessings and personalized vows that can make you feel highly special.
- The right choice of music can add grace and elegance to a wedding ceremony. Hire a professional to select a range of pleasing songs that can be played when you walk down the aisle.
- The wedding dress is an important aspect of a Wedding Ceremony. Every bride wants to look gorgeous and dazzling in her wedding gown. It is advisable to choose an appropriate Wedding dress which is elegant and it shouldn’t disrespect the modesty of the Church.
- You can choose your friends and relatives to perform different rituals during the ceremony. A maid of honor, the best man, blessing readers and the distributors of gifts and Holy Communion are some of the considerable options to make your family and guests feel honored.
- You can also consider some additional elements to enhance your wedding ceremony. Background about the couple and the immediate family, and the details of the reception and Communion can be included in the program.
Meaningful, careful planning and preparation can provide you an unforgettable and overwhelming experience to the blessed couple. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and plan your perfect and delightful Catholic Wedding Ceremony!
Traditional & Inspiring Wedding Vows
We wish your wedding vows never turn into wedding woes and in this blog we are going discuss the significance of the traditional and inspiring vows. These vows are personal and these are special too, and there is something more than what meets the eyes [...]
Balancing Between Work And Marriage
Are you too busy to talk to your spouse? If so, its wake up time! Along with that huge work load, you need to meet the expectations of your companion. Work demands a lot from us but one needs to understand the priorities. It is important to draw a line between your working space and married life. It is well known to everyone that marriage is not that easy and along with work stress, it goes worse if not balanced [...]
Significance Of Colors In A Hindu Wedding
Today the whole western world is mesmerised by Hindu weddings, right from Katy Perry/ Russell brand to Elizabeth Hurley/Arun Nayar – many Hollywood celebrities have come all the way to India to get married according to the Hindu faith. So what is it about Hindu marriages that have managed to capture the interest of the whole world [...]
Tips For A Long and Healthy Marriage
The secret behind a successful marriage has been discussed time and again, and everybody right from your friends to siblings to relatives seems to have an opinion on the topic. There have been endless discussions by marriage counsellors, celebrities and random people on how to lead a healthy and blissful married life [...]
The secret behind a successful marriage has been discussed time and again, and everybody right from your friends to siblings to relatives seems to have an opinion on the topic. There have been endless discussions by marriage counsellors, celebrities and random people on how to lead a healthy and blissful married life. Even after all this fuss, we still hear about married couples getting separated or struck in divorce proceedings, every now and then. So is the concept of “happily ever after” in marriage just a myth propagated by romance writers and story-tellers?
Of course, not! The concept of long and healthy marriage is not a myth. It is not even rocket science, as some people tend to believe. The tips are simple and if followed wholeheartedly will surely bear fruit in the form of a successful marriage.
Communicate With Your Partner: This does not mean shouting out your problems or belittling your problems, rather learn to have a constructive discussion. Ask any expert and they will surely agree that there is nothing more important than communication between partners.
Never Stop Appreciating Your Partner – One of the most important keys to a successful marriage is to respect your partner. If your partner has taken out time from her busy schedule to prepare n elaborate dinner for the family, be sure to thank her and tell her how much you appreciate her thoughtfulness. In case, your husband has taken the pains to clean the dishes in order to save you the trouble, be sure to let him know how much the sweet gesture means to you.
Spend Quality Time With Each Other – Do not let anything stop you from spending a few hours of quality time everyday with your partner. Anything here could refer to a busy work schedule, children, household chores, etc. Spending time with each other is the first step towards building intimacy which is very important for a healthy marriage.
Though these tips may seem too trivial to you to solve as grave an issue as broken marriages and dissatisfied partners, but they are quite relevant. By working on these tips, you can ensure that your marriage is happy and successful too.
Today the whole western world is mesmerised by Hindu weddings, right from Katy Perry/ Russell brand to Elizabeth Hurley/Arun Nayar – many Hollywood celebrities have come all the way to India to get married according to the Hindu faith. So what is it about Hindu marriages that have managed to capture the interest of the whole world? Well, there are many things that are unique about Hindu marriages in India; the aplomb and fanfare that surround a typical Hindu wedding are just phenomenal, together with the colourful and glitzy wedding attires of the bride, groom, and guests.
It would not be wrong to say that typical Hindu weddings are an extravaganza of colors, where the red color dominates above all. There would be no need to elaborate the significance of the red color in an auspicious ceremony like a wedding. Traditional Hindu brides wear red color as it is said to be the color of suhag. It signifies passion too. Also associated with the Goddess Shakti, it is said to drive away evil and therefore its liberal use on an auspicious occasion like wedding. Right from the tilak applied on the groom’s forehead, the vermillion put on the bride’s hair, to the bangles on her wrists, to the alta applied on her palms and feet, to her bindi – the list is just endless.
Other than red, there are many other colors that play an integral role in a Hindu wedding setting. Saffron is another color that dominates in a Hindu wedding. Walk into any wedding venue where a traditional Hindu marriage is scheduled to happen, you will surely notice the liberal use of saffron colored marigold garlands for decoration. These signify loyalty and are again considered auspicious. Saffron color also denotes purity. Another color that dominates the Indian wedding setting is Gold. From the golden embroidery in the attires worn by the groom/bride to the Gold ornaments without which any traditional Indian wedding is considered incomplete – the golden color rules this auspicious occasion.
Hindu weddings are indeed replete with myriad colors and all these colors have their own meanings and significance. The use of these rich colors makes this auspicious event even more bright and cheerful.
Are you too busy to talk to your spouse? If so, its wake up time! Along with that huge work load, you need to meet the expectations of your companion. Work demands a lot from us but one needs to understand the priorities. It is important to draw a line between your working space and married life. It is well known to everyone that marriage is not that easy and along with work stress, it goes worse if not balanced. While everyone today is busy taking their careers to a higher level, there is something that we all leave behind. Here are some tips to get hold of your scattered and unhappy married life:
- Ensure that you do not stick to your laptops, cell phones, and the television once you get back home. Take out time and sit with your companion. Share the events going on at your work place.
- Spend some private moments together; go out for romantic dinners and long walks.
- Discuss work related issues with your spouse. Tell them that their decision is important for you.
- Ask your spouse to come along with you if your job asks you to travel. Use every possible trick to spend time them.
- Find some time from your busy working schedule, connect with your spouse and say that you were thinking of them. This will make them feel special.
- Remember that no one is perfect, learn to forgive and accept mistakes.
- Plan to do something special for your partner. Express your love for them whenever you can.
- Do not hold your emotions; express your anger, jealousy or frustration freely. Discuss on how things can go better.
- Surprise them by getting their favorites to home while returning from office. Their favorite chocolates, ice creams or drinks will make them understand that you care for them.
- Take out time from work and plan for a short trip in a month. Go out and spend some time with your partner in a soothing environment.
Both Work and Marriage are an essential part of our life. It is important to work with your partner and bring harmony and peace to the relationship. Try to contribute more by balancing the two. And remember, Understanding is the Key!
We wish your wedding vows never turn into wedding woes and in this blog we are going discuss the significance of the traditional and inspiring vows. These vows are personal and these are special too, and there is something more than what meets the eyes. In Hindu marriages these are taken while treading around the kindled fire, and in Christian marriages these are taken before the figurine of Lord Christ.
These vows are actually special words, which were written ages ago in ancient languages, and since contemporary society speaks differently now, these age old vows do not seem to deliver the message quite eloquently to the modern generation. Still these hold their charm and young are always curious to know what these vows actually mean. Sometimes we sit in the lap of our mothers asking their meaning and sometimes search the web to understand their significance. More or less, in every culture these vows mean the same. Here are some of the popular wedding vows with their meanings:
- The bride or groom promises his or her partner that he or she would stay with his or her partner in every good and bad situation, till death does them apart.
- The bride/groom accepts his or her partner as a constant friend, loyal partner, and a lifelong lover. He or she takes the vow that one would not abandon his or her spouse during sickness, sorrow and bad times.
- A promise of unconditional love is made along with the promise to support the other in his or her goals. The groom/bride promises to respect and cherish the significant other, and laugh and cry together till both are alive.
- The person commits to grow old and fall in love with the significant other a little bit more every moment and every day.
- The bride/groom accepts to make the family of the significant other as his or her own family. He or she also takes the vow to be buried at the same place where the other would be after death.
You can also write your own heartfelt vows for your wedding. It is a great way to personalize the weddings and tell it to the world that how much your love your lovely wife or adorable husband. The vows taken at the time of marriage make the weddings sacred and strengthen the relationship because these are taken publically and before the divine god. You don’t need to turn into a poet or a philosopher to write a vow, write from your heart and it would surely touch the heart of your special someone.
Few Pros And Cons Of International Marriage
Love has no boundaries so does Marriage in this era of globalization. International Marriage is a new age concept that is increasingly accepted by natives of different countries who want to indulge in marital alliance [...]
How To Live A Blissful & Happy Second Marriage
The notions about marriages have changed drastically over the years. The stigma attached to being a divorcee has almost dwindled and people are not embarrassed to commit that if they do not find the right partner first time, they would be happy to opt for a second alliance [...]
Make A Thoughtful Marriage Decision With Indian Matrimonial Sites
Gone are those days when parents used to hop from one household to another to look for cultured daughter-in-laws, and mothers used to prepare an array of dishes when potential in-laws used to arrive to see their darling daughters. We live in the world where stereotypical roles have changed drastically and women are no more confined to the four walls of the house [...]
Gone are those days when parents used to hop from one household to another to look for cultured daughter-in-laws, and mothers used to prepare an array of dishes when potential in-laws used to arrive to see their darling daughters. We live in the world where stereotypical roles have changed drastically and women are no more confined to the four walls of the house. Though modern men and women live in a fast paced life and are always short of time, nobody wants to fall into a bad marriage. People are extra cautious and want to enjoy their freedom to choose their partner freely. This is the reason why marriage portals have become a huge hit among those who are still waiting to meet their prince-in-shining-armor and the fairest maiden.
Free Account: Most of the matrimonial websites let the visitors open free accounts. You have to provide them with your email ID and you would be immediately sent a verification link in the inbox. You would have to click it to verify yourself and after that you can start your hunt for the right groom or bride by checking the plethora of portfolios displayed on the website.
24/7: Matrimonial sites are accessible day and night. You can login to the website while it’s raining cats and dogs outside or in the dead of the night or even in the lunch time in your office. The websites are easy to navigate and with the click of the mouse you can see the list of portfolios open up.
Online Chats: You don’t have to waste your time meeting the every second guy and girl you like by seeing their picture and information provided in the portfolio. Before meeting the guy or girl in person, you can chat with them online at the marriage portal itself. You can ask them all sort of questions which you are curious to know, and if you think you would like to proceed further, you can think about meeting the shortlisted candidates in person.
Those days have totally disappeared when alliances were sealed in childhood and the bride and groom only saw each other for the first time on the wedding day. The modern generation has snatched this freedom from the old and orthodox, and their right to choose a life partner for themselves. And considering the fact that though people have less time to spare, at the same time they also do not want to make a wrong decision, the online matrimonial sites have become a huge success.
The notions about marriages have changed drastically over the years. The stigma attached to being a divorcee has almost dwindled and people are not embarrassed to commit that if they do not find the right partner first time, they would be happy to opt for a second alliance. Life is like a journey where one makes mistakes and then learns from them. If you too felt that your last marriage was a bit of drama or may be a happy disaster, then here are some tips on how you can save your second marriage from a repeated disaster.
Friendship And Laughter: Friendship is the base of every relationship, be it with your parents, with your teacher or with your employer. Then why not become good friends with your spouse? Start by knowing each other. You can try watching some comedy movies together or try playing pranks on the annoying neighbor. If you two can joke and laugh together, congratulations you can be friends forever.
Quality Time: Every relationship needs time and if you don’t have time for your spouse it means your relationship has lost its meaning. In your marriage you would find many unavoidable circumstances like heavy work load at office and responsibilities of children, but you would have to learn how to balance your life and take out some quality time to spend with your partner. You can go out every weekend rather than bringing work at home. May be you can take up a job that requires less of your time. You would have to set priorities!
Trust, respect & love: Never let distrust creep into your marriage. It would only lead to fracas and endless arguments. The repercussions can be serious and you partner may lose all respect for you. It might be the case that your partner is a bit overly possessive in nature. Human beings have their flaws and imperfections but when we love somebody we fall in love with their imperfections too. Compromise is important in a healthy relationship. If you think your partner is a bit jealous type, try avoiding doing things with opposite sex that makes your partner go green with envy.
Marriages may be made in heaven but these are arranged between two earthly people who have their set of weakness and imperfections. You probably gave up on your first marriage because you could not put up with your partner’s so called negative traits. So basically if you are able to compromise and live with your partners’ flaws you are all set for a happy second marriage.